1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of the month this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
It’s so odd to get an extra day every 4 years. Nothing special to do, it’s just like any other day I guess.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
Well, I’m doing the PINK Method for weight loss and it’s really tough at the beginning. I have found myself praying a few times. I’m losing so I’m sticking to it. But I know I’ll have a “cheat” next week or possibly this weekend when we go to dinner for my birthday. I’m on the first step which is 14 days of lean protein and unlimited low-calorie veggies, oh and a shake in the morning. Do you know how quick veggies can get boring?
3. We’re one week into the season of Lent…are you marking these forty days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How’s it going so far?
I am a cradle Catholic, but I don’t belong to the church anymore, so I am not doing Lent.
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
Oh, much too long ago because I can not remember when the last time was. I love sitting beside a fire, letting my hands warm up, talking to people, roasting a hotdog or making a smores. Good times.
5. Surf and turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak) or a menu so you can select another option?
I’m STARVING right now and you ask this? I want the whole lobster, a tub of melted butter, steak medium rare, baked potato w/butter and sour cream, chives and rolls w/butter, ceasar salad and a dirty martini. AND I want creme brulee for dessert!
6. If you could have any television show back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
Downton Abbey, I don’t want to wait until September or whenever the next Season is supposed to start.
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
Uh…a gnat….what was the question?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
via The Wholehearted Life – encouraging others to live as authentically and wholeheartedly as possible.